- We learned about what the different types of businesses are (for profit, not for profit, charities)
- We learned about what every successful company does (solve a problem)
- We decided on a company name and that we will be donating all proceeds to the Daily Bread Food Bank
- We decided on a business concept: We are going to create a book of basic magic tricks for kids
What we will do next:
- We are going to learn about the different roles in a company
- Time to create a logo and cover page for our book!
- Write a product description for the book we are writing
My name is Nitish. I am a Finance Teacher for Explorer Hop and will also be your child's Entrepreneurial coach this month.
The purpose of this camp is to teach children the potential of starting and launching their own businesses that would become a social initiative.
Through the month, they will be building a simplified business plan. They would exchange different company roles such as CEO, Finance VP, Marketing VP, Sales VP, Operations VP, and more. They will learn to build a solid brand from customer and competitor research. They will learn how to design a logo and advertisements.
I have met repeat students and so many of them have already built a business. It is so exciting to see them implement what they have learned through our Entrepreneurship, Video Editing, Graphic Design, and Website building classes.
Here is the information you need to connect to the program on Saturday:
Need from Parents: Please can you complete the Student Information Form before the class. Here is the link: https://explorerhop.com/pages/information